Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to review this!
Akrapovic Slip-On Exhaust with Hexagonal Muffler For Aprilia RSV4 Factory
Guaranteed Lowest Price! Call Us Sale: $966.95
- MPN: S-A10SO8-RC
- Color: Titanium, Carbon Fiber
- Size: One Size
EVERYWHERE ELSE LARGE/BULK ITEM SHIPPING FEE APPLIES: $71.76 to ship worldwide, and free and flat rate shipping offers do not apply on this item.
- Passenger footrest for mounting needed. If you want mount the Slip-On without passenger foot rest please order optional carbon bracket.
- Non CARB Compliant
- Hexagonal-shaped canister with carbon fiber outer sleeve
- Hexagonal mufflers feature a carbon fiber outlet cap to match the design of each bike
- Perforated inner sleeve and inlet cap are all made of titanium
- Please Note: The image displayed is representative of the item, but may vary depending on your specific model.
- Because of the world-wide distribution of Akrapovic d.d. products, neither Akrapovic d.d. nor any of its subsidiaries make any representation that the products comply with the air and/or noise emissions laws, or labeling laws, of any jurisdiction. The purchasers are entirely responsible for informing themselves of the applicable laws where the products are to be used and to comply with those law.
- WARNING / USA:
- Various U.S. states and the U.S. federal government have individual laws regulating the use of aftermarket exhaust parts and systems, especially as those parts and systems modify, remove, or replace original equipment catalysts. Please consult the appropriate laws in your area before installing any aftermarket part or system on your vehicle to ensure compliance with all applicable laws. Neither Akrapovic d.d., Akrapovic America LLC nor any of their subsidiaries or the sellers of the parts or systems make any representation that any of their parts or systems comply with any such laws.
- WARNING / California:
- California laws prohibit the use of any aftermarket exhaust part or system that modifies, removes or replaces original equipment catalysts unless the California Air Resources Board has issued an Executive Order regarding such part or system or unless the part or system is exempted by being used only on racing vehicles on closed courses. Neither Akrapovic d.d., Akrapovic America LLC nor any of their subsidiaries make any representation that any of their parts or systems has received such an Executive Order or that any of their parts or systems conform with the racing vehicles exemption. The purchasers are entirely responsible for informing themselves of applicable California laws and to comply with those laws.
- Please note: Certain aftermarket exhaust systems may not comply with applicable California laws and regulations, and may therefore be prohibited from use on California highways or roads, or on roads or vehicles otherwise subject to emissions control requirements. Akrapovic exhaust systems for automobiles and motorcycles mounted downstream of the catalytic converter (also known as "cat-back" systems) are considered "replacement parts" in California by the California Air Resources Board (CARB), and do not require an exemption or executive order from CARB to be sold in California. However, California prohibits the use of any aftermarket exhaust system that modifies, removes or replaces original equipment catalysts, unless CARB has issued an Exective Order as to such part or system. Further, Akrapovic parts or exhaust systems used in intended for use on "racing vehicles" (i.e. a competition vehicle used exclusively for competition on closed-course circuits) do not require an exemption or Executive Order from CARB to be sold in California. However, such parts are prohibited from use on California public highways or roads, even if occassionally used "off-road."
- Please note: There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Discoloration (bluing) is caused by tuning characteristics, i.e. cam timing, carburetor, etc., and is not caused by defective manufacturing.
- Please note: Products shown may be designed, manufactured, intended and sold for closed circuit race use only and use of the same on public roads or lands may be a violation of local, state and/or federal laws.
- Please note: Products shown may not conform to federal, state or local noise regulations.
This Product Fits:
- 2015 Aprilia RSV4 R APRC ABS
- 2015 Aprilia RSV4 FACTORY APRC ABS
For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
Other popular products from this category…
Akrapovic - Exhaust
Yoshimura - Exhaust
Leo Vince - Exhaust
Akrapovic - Exhaust
Akrapovic - Exhaust
Jardine - Exhaust
- https://www.ridersdiscount.com/akrapovic-slip-on-exhaust-for-aprilia-rsv4-factory-aprc-absrsv4-r-aprc-abs-227958/sku/1811-2936 Akrapovic Slip-On Exhaust With Hexagonal Muffler For Aprilia RSV4 Factory 1811-2936 Color: Titanium, Carbon Fiber,